Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Watch out...

...Inara is on the move! Earlier this evening, Andrew was doing dishes and I was on the computer while Inara was playing on the floor. All of the sudden Andrew asked me if I had moved Inara and when I looked back at her she had moved a couple of feet (few decimeters) forward. Turns out she started scooting around on her bottom. She's still pretty slow, but she managed to scoot about a meter (yard) in ten minutes. I guess we have to start locking things up!

Also, she started giving me "hugs" (or at least I like to think of them as hugs) where she wraps her arms around me and snuggles into my shoulder. Last night, I though she might top it off with a kiss as she gently put a little, chubby hand on either side of my face, pulled me close to her... and burped into my mouth. Tonight Andrew was trying to get her to burp, but was having a hard time, so he jokingly asked me to come open my mouth so she could burp into it. I laughed and walked up to kiss her and she burped right in my face, again. Oh, the joys of motherhood!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment