Sunday, November 20, 2011

Carrots and Peas

Inara has started eating solids! She's only tried carrots and peas so far, but has started looking at everything we eat and opening her mouth to get some. We had a nice weekend with dinner at my uncle's house and going to yard sales. I somehow ended up with about 40 old-style glass canning jars for about $10. Guess I'll be doing some canning. Or maybe not. 

A lot of the pictures are blurry this time, but I thought they were still worth sharing. 


Nothing like a good book
Say wha!?




What you got there?


Hmm...

Oh yeah!

Just give me the bowl!

Only a few teaspoons?

I guess that's ok...

I still feel pretty good, since after all...

I'm not wearing pants!



1 comment:

  1. Spännande att hon börjat äta lite. Morot är ju as bra, antroposoferna påstår att barn som äter en morot om dagen håller sig friska!

    Kul att ni fick lägenheten också. Jag önskar bilder därifrån!

    Pok

    ReplyDelete