Monday, November 10, 2014

What You Do...

...When you don't have a sandbox in the yard:


...When the weather is nice and there are lingon berries to be picked:


 ...When you got a new toy with wheels:


...When mom and dad forget to water those poor plants:


...When you've had to take your summer garden out of commission:


...When you miss daddy while he's at work:


Green tip #2: Don't use fabric softener. Basically, what you do is you get your clothes nice and clean, then you doze them with chemicals and perfume that aren't good for you or the environment. I haven't used it all my adult life. When I was younger it was  a question of saving money, but later I couldn't stand the smell.  If you still want your laundry to smell peachy, I do know of people who use essential oils instead, but haven't tried it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment