Monday, February 10, 2014

Houses

Everybody but me has spent the last week sick with a fever and cough which meant that me and the girls spent pretty much the whole week cooped up inside. To say that we suffered from cabin fever would be an understatement. Today, Inara finally got to go back to preschool and Alba was well enough for some time outside. In other news, we got the keys to the house this week! We're getting new paint and flooring for the next couple of weeks and then it will be ready for us to move in. I can't wait to not have to lug the kids up four flights of stairs and to have our own yard. We're even going to have a dishwasher (for the first time in my life). Since I haven't posted for a while, I'll just through a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks at you:






We built a house for Inara.
 
Yes, they are both in there.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house progress. Too bad moving is the pits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a lot of work, but I really like how it forces you to get organized and get rid of stuff you don't need.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you got a house! I can't wait to see some pictures of it. And yay for everyone starting to get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! We are very excited. The person who lived there before us smoked like a chimney, so we're having to paint every square inch of the place before moving in. We've taken a few before pictures, but never had time to take very many. Will post as soon as we get moved in though! How are you feeling?

      Delete
    2. Oh dear! I hope it all turns out just fine. I can't blame you for wanting to get out of a place where you have to climb all those stairs with 2 kids! I'm doing ok. So much bigger this time around! Just tired and ready to be done already!

      Delete
  3. As always thanks for the pictures and may the moving go swiftly

    ReplyDelete