Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We Present...

... the next addition to the family:

We have not been able to decide if baby is looking at us or away from us in this one...

Looking away. You can clearly see the spine and one ear.

Profile.
Turns out that I'm almost 20 weeks along (halfway there!) and the new due date is September 5. In Sweden, you normally only do one ultrasound around week 19, whereas with Inara we were spoiled with three of them. Needless to say, we were excited to finally get to see who is hiding in there. The baby was very active, much more so than I remember Inara being during the ultrasound, doing all kinds of flips and twists. I'm still not able to feel much of it, but I'm guessing it's just a matter of time. Everything they saw looked good and they had no concerns. 

A couple of side notes about the already birthed child:

- Right before falling asleep last night, she muttered: "I want to hold that dog."
- In the changing room after swimming, she peed on the floor, wiped it with her hand, brought it to her mouth and licked it. In her defense, she did say it was yucky. That might however have been on account of her dad puking in his mouth a little. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes,the unborn child looks good to me. As for the other one I hope she learned her lesson as for Andrew,lucky you didn't spew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Auntanne covered it all.

    ReplyDelete