Monday, November 12, 2012

Under the Surface

Another round of swimming lessons and here she is again, this time all by herself:



As usual, I'm a little irritated to have seen Christmas decorations in stores for weeks now, but I'm also very excited this year. I normally adopt a "take it or leave it" kind of an approach to the holidays, but this year, I'm just so happy for Inara and about all the fun we're going to have. I can't help but think about what she'll experience this Christmas and for years to come. I'm also super happy that she's going to get to see grandma and grandpa Kartchner in just a few weeks. Finally those faces she's got used to seeing on the computer screen will be here in real life. Like last year, we'll give people almost all homemade gifts. This year, I've got an early start on making everything, so hopefully I'll get it all done with some time to spare. 

My interview went pretty well, I think. I'll find out in a couple of weeks weather I get a second interview. 

2 comments:

  1. So let's see. She swims naked except for green socks? What kind of a country is Sweden? Good luck on the job, hopefully another interview is in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, she's actually wearing swimming trunks, but you can't see them in the pictures. However, kids frequently swim naked here in the summers, something I didn't see very often in the U.S. I don't see why a little kid would need to cover up, but maybe that's the Swede in me. Thanks for the good lucks, I'll keep you updated!

      Delete